Tuesday, December 14, 2010

28th Birthday!!! :)

Today was an awesome day. I was able to spend the whole day with David in Evansville shopping. I loved all my gifts but especially my Burberry Rainboots & earrings from David. I'm so lucky!!!! I can't wait till I get to have my other birthday celebration with my parents and inlaws on Friday. I know it will be a great time. I also had a wonderful party last night with my friends at El Bra. I'm so fortunate to have each and everyone of them in my life. Oh and I had a very special video sent to me of Addison singing Happy Birthday. She is the only person I know who has to eat while she is singing!!!!! Lol

Back to the real-world tomorrow. Hopefully, I can handle 3 days :). I can't wait to c what my secret Santa has gotten me. I hope my person likes the gifts I got her. I feel like I am Santa with all the presents I'm taking tomorrow. I filled a large 31 utility bag and a very big go-green bag but the way the weather has been lately I'm afraid not to take my stuff. I hope y'all have a wonderful night. I'm going to finish watching Taken (another b-day present).

No comments:

Post a Comment